The Boston metro area and eastern Massachusetts is home to many of the nation’s most successful technology startup businesses. For decades, Jantzen and Associates, P.C., has been helping entrepreneurs and small-business owners and operators protect themselves in disputes and litigation. Let us help protect you.
If you own or operate a small technology company and find yourself involved in a dispute or litigation, turn to us for help. Whether you are a plaintiff or defendant in a technology litigation matter, you will benefit from our experience and knowledge of business litigation.
Our Firm Can Keep Up With You
We do not let scientific or high-tech terms prevent us from taking a case. Our attorneys have in-depth knowledge of the legal issues involved in computer and biotechnology startups and operations, and are fluent in the concepts and applications.
This knowledge combined with our trial experience allows us to assist you with:
- Software and Systems Applications Products (SAP) disputes
- Disputes related to vendors and employment contracts
- Partnership and investor disputes, minority shareholder suppression
- Collections actions
- Software and equipment lease disputes
- Independent contractor disputes, Wage Act issues
- Licensing disputes (no patents or trademark litigation)
- Breach of contract, business fraud litigation
- Technology products and services
- Insurance coverage litigation
When it comes to effectively resolving your tech litigation case, you need a firm that understands the complex language of the tech world. We can be that firm.
We Value Your Business
We know the value that a small business can bring to our community. To that end, our attorneys do their best to help the startups and companies that call Massachusetts home. We strive to resolve any dispute or litigation your business faces in the most cost-effective manner possible.
To learn more about how our firm can help you move forward with a difficult legal issue, call 617-457-1919. You may also email us to schedule a free consultation with one of our Boston small-business litigation lawyers today.
Language interpreters are available by prearrangement.